It's been quite the month since my last post, and well, God is still working in my heart, despite the changes that have come into our life. God's faithfulness is why I hope to keep blogging, even though my free time will now be at a minimum.
And, just because I like lists, that's the way I'll update today, maybe with more details later.
- Mr G has embarked on a new career, and we couldn't be more excited. No more lonely weekends, or quiet evenings, since he won't have to work!
- Mr. & Mrs. G went on their first road trip together. So far, it's my favorite memory of married life.
- I purchased our first Bountiful Basket last week and we are absolutely loving it! It's really delicious produce for a great price, and it's inspiring me to cook better.
- Speaking of things for a great price, I've started "couponing." My results have been small, but victory none the least in defeating our monstrous grocery bill. Mr. G has been helping me with it too, but that's a secret... so don't tell!
- I've convinced Mr. G to try running with me. We're off to a good start, if you consider a good start the fact that his "jog" is my "sprint"?!
- Mr. G has discovered that his new favorite dessert is my White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake. Olive Garden's will do too.
- What I'm most excited about: our new season of life will make it possible for us to do everything (aside from work) together: visit with friends, hang out with family, serve at church, find steals of deals couponing, RUN! play Mr. G's new Wii, you know, those things best friends do together!